NEXTVision 2.10 is an advanced UPS management software. It allows remote monitor and manage from one to multiple UPSs in a local environment, either USB or RS-232. It can not only prevent data loss from power outage and safely shutdown systems, but also store programming data and scheduled shutdown UPS's.
NEXTVision Version 2.10 allows remote control and monitoring for multiple UPSs via USB or RS-232. Besides, it also provides event statistic and power flow information in diagram for corporate MIS to analyze power status. To avoid outside hackers, it also provides password security protection for control and management.
- Allows control and monitoring of multiple UPSs via USB or RS-232
- Supports auto and manual online upgrade
- User-friendly power analysis graph: event statistics, history data chart export
- Real-time dynamic graphs of UPS data (voltage, frequency, load level, battery level)
- Safely OS shutdown and protection from data loss during power failure
- Warning notifications via audible alarm, broadcast, mobile messenger, and e-mail
- Scheduled UPS on/off, battery test, programmable outlet control, and audible alarm control
- Password security protection and remote access management
- Supports multiple languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Italian, Polish, Czech, Turkish