SPS (System Protect Software)
The SPS (System Protect Software) is oneutility which communicates with SNMP/WEB Inteface II (Network Monitoring Card). SPS provides logs events, notify users of events and protect system to shutdown gracefully. With the SPS, it can save application’s data and documents before system shutdown as well.
SPS has two major components: “SPS Service” and “SPS Interface”, SPS Service runs in the background as a system service; and SPS Interface is auser interface application that allows the user to tailor the configuration parameters.
- Allows shutdown control of multiple UPSs & OS via SNMP
- User-friendly interface & events notifications
- Safely OS shutdown and protection from data loss during power failure
- Warning notifications, broadcast, mobile messenger and e-mail
- Scheduled UPS on/off, battery test, programmable outlet control
- Password security protection and remote access management
- Supports multiple languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, Polish, Turkish